VOLUNTEER AT SENIOR NEIGHBORS
You can make a difference by using your time and skills right here at Senior Neighbors! All it takes is a friendly, compassionate, and dependable attitude to make a life-changing impact for local seniors. Volunteers are critical in our mission to enhance the lives of seniors.
We have many opportunities for both individual and group volunteers:
- Get involved with group and individual recreational activities
- Perform minor repairs in seniors’ homes
- Assist with special events
- Assist seniors in a variety of ways (for example: yard clean up, transportation, companionship)
- Serve lunch at one of our five Senior Centers
- Suggest an idea which utilizes your skills
We also have special opportunities for volunteers who are 55 or older. For details, please visit our AmeriCorps Seniors page.
To Learn More
If you have questions, just let Christina know: (616) 233-0745, email@example.com or fill out the form below to leave your contact information. You will be contacted by a staff member shortly.