Thank you for your interest in making a nomination for the 16 Over 60 Awards Gala.
If you have any questions, please call Kristy Blackmore at 616-233-0739.
Possible nominees include…
- leaders, entrepreneurs, and/or mentors in a variety of areas such as business, politics, philanthropy, religion, etc.
- extraordinary volunteers or those who are giving back to the community in significant ways
- the neighbor everyone can count on for help
- health care or healthy living trendsetters
- champions or advocates of senior issues in legal setting, educational, etc.
- contributors to the local arts and culture community
- anyone 60 years of age or more living life to its fullest or overcoming great adversity
For more information about the 16 Over 60 Awards Gala, visit the event page at https://seniorneighbors.org/16over60.
Nominations open April 1 and close June 1
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
-actions must be currently taking place to be considered
-be 60 years of age or more by April 1, 2020
-only individuals will be considered for an award, groups or couples should be nominated separately
-be a resident of Kent County or have their work/contributions take place in Kent County
-agree to attend the Awards Gala on Wednesday, November 18, 2020, to be held at Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, as a guest of Senior Neighbors. Each award winner receives 2 complimentary reservations at the Awards Gala.