Nominations Are Now Closed.
Thank you for your interest in making a nomination for the 16 Over 60 Awards Gala. The Nomination period is now closed.
If you have any questions, please call Kristy Blackmore at 616-233-0739.
For more information about the 16 Over 60 Awards Gala, visit the event page at https://seniorneighbors.org/16over60.
Possible nominees include…
- leaders, entrepreneurs, and/or mentors in a variety of areas such as business, politics, philanthropy, religion, etc.
- extraordinary volunteers or those who are giving back to the community in significant ways
- the neighbor everyone can count on for help
- health care or healthy living trendsetters
- champions or advocates of senior issues in legal setting, educational, etc.
- contributors to the local arts and culture community
- anyone 60 years of age or more living life to its fullest or overcoming great adversity
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
-actions must be currently taking place to be considered
-be 60 years of age or more by November 1, 2020
-only individuals will be considered for an award, groups or couples should be nominated separately
-be a resident of Kent County or have their work/contributions take place in Kent County
-agree to attend the Awards Gala on Wednesday, November 18, 2020, to be held at Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, (or other location/format as deemed necessary during the COVID-19) as a guest of Senior Neighbors. Each award winner receives 2 complimentary reservations at the Awards Gala.