Accepting Nominations April 1 – June 1
Thank you for your interest in making a nomination for the 16 Over 60 Awards Gala. For more information about the 16 Over 60 event, please visit seniorneighbors.org/16over60.
To jump to the nomination form, click here.
Possible nominees include…
- leaders, entrepreneurs, or mentors in areas such as business, politics, philanthropy, religion, etc.
- extraordinary volunteers or those giving back to the community in significant ways
- the neighbor everyone can count on for help
- health care or healthy living trendsetters
- champions or advocates of senior issues
- someone who strives to improve the well-being of others
- contributors to the local arts and culture community
- anyone 60 years of age or more living life to its fullest or overcoming great adversity!
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Activity earning the nomination must be currently occurring or have occurred recently.
- 60 years of age or more by April 1, 2021.
- The nominee must be an individual. (Members of groups or couples should be nominated separately.)
- Nominees must reside in Kent County or their activities earning the nomination must take place in Kent County.
- Nominees must agree to participate in the Awards Gala on Wednesday, November 17, 2021, to be held at Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, (or other location/format if deemed necessary due to public health considerations). Each award winner receives 2 complimentary reservations for the Awards Gala.
If you have any questions, please call Kristy Blackmore at 616-233-0739 or email@example.com.