Case Manager Full-time (Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred)
Posted: January 21, 2021
2 Full-time positions assisting older adults with overcoming difficulties that affect their independence and self-reliance, using agency and community resources. View Job Description >
2 Full-time positions assisting older adults with overcoming difficulties that affect their independence and self-reliance, using agency and community resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field.
- Experience working with older adults preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with related organizations, participants, general public and other members of the Senior Neighbors team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to understand and effectively work with a wide variety of human dynamics and behavior.
- Strong oral communication skills. Willingness to speak in public preferred.
- Strong writing skills to effectively document services provided in an electronic case record.
- Ability to perform responsibilities without close supervision.
- Knowledge of area resources preferred. (DHHS, financial support, shelter and housing, food, transportation, utilities, home maintenance)
- Bilingual (Spanish) with strong written and verbal skills in both English and Spanish preferred.
- Must have a quiet, usable home office space with enough access to the Internet for the adequate performance of assigned duties.
- Must be able to navigate the Internet and Websites with competence.
- Must have ability to work remotely via phone, ZOOM, Microsoft TEAMS and other remote software.
- Must have a satisfactory driving record and access to private transportation that meet state insurance requirements and vehicle safety standards, to use on agency business.
This position is conducted remotely on a temporary basis.
Salary range is $35,568-$38,068/year, commensurate with qualifications and experience. This position offers full benefits including health & dental insurance, life and long-term disability, paid vacation, sick and personal time as well as paid holidays.
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume by email to Nancy Ayers at email@example.com.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer”
“Senior Neighbors is committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and a racism free culture in the workplace and our community.”