RETIRED AND SENIOR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
RSVP is America’s largest volunteer network for people 55 and over. Join RSVP of Kent County. Get connected to great volunteer opportunities that make a difference in your community.
With the New RSVP of Kent County, you choose how and where you want to serve. You choose the amount of time you want to give. And you choose whether you want to draw on your skills or develop new ones. In short, you find the opportunity that’s perfect for you.
Academic and Engagement Volunteers (K-5):
- Building relationships while mentoring students to improve their academic engagement
- Reading with students to boost their literacy scores
- Encouraging students to attend school
- Celebrating with students when they achieve goals
Aging in Place Successfully Volunteers
- Make life changing connections with seniors in need of companionship
- Provide social interactions
- Enable seniors to stay connected to the community
Community Engagement Volunteers
- Create handmade items for those in need
- Join our speaker’s bureau and share your expertise with others
- Job coaches help senior job seekers with guidance throughout the recruiting process
- Perform voice overs for visually impaired members of the community
Volunteers in Policework
- Assist local law enforcement agencies with a variety of tasks
- Help promote our great city and cultural venues to community members
And remember, when you volunteer, you’re not just helping others – you’re helping yourself. Volunteering leads to new discoveries and new friends. Plus, studies show that volunteering promotes a healthier and more active lifestyle!
Click here to leave your contact information and get started!
NEW! For monthly updates about RSVP of Kent County, click here to sign up!
To Learn More
If you have questions, just let Eddie know: (616) 719-4729, email@example.com.